With thanksgiving and glory to God, we are so happy to be in our renovated spaces after the Expansion Project construction this past summer. We have utilized the former Unity Christian campus, and are now able to continue expanding God’s mission of bringing His story to all who desire a Christian education for their children at Hudsonville Christian School.
WHY DID WE EXPAND?
- Large enrollment growth
- We were out of room – capping enrollment went against our mission
- There was a need for daycare
- Meeting the needs of today’s families
- It was God’s timing ~ not ours
- Unity’s campus was vacant on Oak Street
- We will not raise tuition to support this project
- No long-term debt
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- $2.9 million – included the purchase of Unity’s campus and the renovating
- Early childhood wing was renovated with basic changes
- 4th and 5th grades moved over to the former Unity north wing
- Unity’s south and east wings were brought down
- Office was relocated – current office was lacking room and privacy
FALL 2016 UPDATE
We Need Your Help to Finish Well!
What we gained for $2.9 Million:
- Eight classrooms
- Ability to provide child care for our families
- Renovated office space
- A connector to join the two buildings
- A gymnasium for all-school worship
- Updated security system
- Room for future growth
With your help…we can be debt free!