Focus on Safety
Parents, students and bus drivers share responsibility for the safety of students as they travel to and from school.
- getting students to the bus stop
- picking students up from the bus stop, as necessary
- driving students, who miss the bus, to school
- arriving at the bus stop on time
- obeying bus rules
- treating property around the bus stop with respect
- Drivers comply with Michigan busing safety policy and notify parents in the event of inappropriate behavior.
Questions? Please call Mary Broene at 616-669-6689 if you have any questions.