March 19 Home Communicator – A few months ago, a friend shared a letter with me. It was titled “A Letter from the Desk of God”. I read this letter daily; it sits on my work desk at school. It has been a constant source of wisdom, encouragement and reminders to me each day. I will share parts of it with you with hopes that it will be uplifting and a good reminder to you as well on your daily journey.
Dan Pott, Superintendent
- Quit Worrying – Have you forgotten that I am here to take all your burdens away and carry them for you? Or do you enjoy fretting over every little thing that comes your way?
- Put it on the List – No, not on your list but My list. Let ME be the One to take care of the problem. I can’t help you until you turn it over to me.
- Trust ME – Once you’ve given your burdens to ME, quit trying to take them back. Trust in me.
- Leave it Alone- Don’t wake up some morning and say, “Well, I’m feeling much stronger now, I think I can handle it from here.” It’s simple. You gave ME your burdens and I’m taking care of them.
- Talk to ME – Please don’t forget to talk to ME – often! I love you.
- Have Faith – I will continue to care for you, watch over you and meet your needs. You only have to trust ME.
- Share – Share with those less fortunate than you. Share your joy with those that need encouragement. Share your laughter with those who haven’t heard any in such a long time. Share your tears with those who have forgotten how to cry. Share your faith with those who have none.
- Be Patient – Trust in MY timing, My timing is perfect.
- Be Kind – Be Kind to others, for I love them just as much as I love you. They may not dress like you, or talk like you, or live the same way you do, but I still love you all.
With all my heart, I love you.