Growing up in a family of Christian educators has given me this same passion for Christian education in my life. You could even go so far as to say that this is a part of my DNA. I attended Hudsonville Christian and Unity Christian and then graduated from Dordt College in 2012 with a degree in elementary education. After graduation, I taught at Allendale Christian and Calvin Christian in Illinois. I also taught at HCMS in 6th grade. During this time I completed my masters in Educational Leadership through Grand Valley. I have spent the last 3 years as the Director of Curriculum and Instruction at Hudsonville Christian.
As the middle school principal at Hudsonville Christian, I feel so blessed to continue to be a part of this community and am excited to work with students, parents, and staff on providing the best education possible for everyone who walks through our doors.
Hudsonville Christian Middle School is a place where students can explore God’s world in a nurturing, safe, and affirming environment filled with dynamic ways to explore God’s world and grow in their faith. We do this through:
- Holding each child as an image-bearer of Christ.
- Having a staff that is highly qualified in their field, and puts the child first.
- Focusing on a family atmosphere where we support each other daily.
- Providing active learning through service projects, group projects, and team building, with a focus on relating everything we do to God’s world.
- Cultivating the whole student – mind, body, and spirit.
Christian education is a lifelong commitment and process, and we continually work each day toward challenging minds and lives for Christ.
If you are looking for a school to partner with you in the education of your child(ren) please call or email me. I would love to talk with you more about the exciting place HCMS is and can be for your family.
Middle School Principal