Hudsonville Christian Early Childhood admits any student from a family who affirms our Christian faith as described in the Affirming Statements.
Children must be toilet trained and ready for a group experience away from home and:
- 3 by September 1 for 3 School
- 4 by September 1 for 4 School and Nature-Based 4 School
- 5 by December 1 for Young 5s
- 5 by September 1 for Kindergarten
Early Childhood Screening
Deciding which class your child is ready for can be challenging. We can help you make this decision and may recommend that your child be screened by Hudsonville Christian if your child has a birthdate that falls close to the admission required cut off. Screening begins in January and continues through the remainder of the school year. Please call the Early Childhood office at 669-7486 to schedule a screening.
- Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will begin at our Exploration Night on January 23 at 6:30 PM.
- Screening will begin in January.
- Classes will be formed mid-February.
- Parents will be notified in March about placement.
- Kids’ Corner Childcare enrollment will begin mid-April.
- Enrollment will remain open until classes are filled.
- I affirm that Christian education is a means God uses in the development of our children to help them achieve their main calling in life – to glorify God.
- I affirm that young persons are Biblically nurtured and supported through their Christian day schooling, supporting the values of home and church.
- I affirm that, with the Holy Spirit’s guidance in students’ lives, the Christian school community offers opportunities and fosters the responsibility to exercise discernment.
- I affirm that I will support Hudsonville Christian School, its staff and its students, with my prayers and I will support it financially as prescribed by the enrollment form.
ONLINE Enrollment begins January 23