“Challenging Minds and
Lives for Christ”
Hudsonville Christian School…
- pursues academic excellence and achieves state standards.
- establishes and upholds a biblically based curriculum.
- teaches from a Reformed, Christian perspective, intentionally integrating faith and learning.
- welcomes God’s children of varying abilities and backgrounds, celebrating their uniqueness.
- challenges each student to develop his/her God-given gifts to the best of his/her ability.
- nurtures the whole child as an intellectual, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual being who bears the image of God.
- provides a safe and caring community in which to learn.
- partners with parents and churches to encourage students in their faith and learning.
- equips God’s children to serve Christ in our global and diverse society.
- assists students in discovering their place in God’s Kingdom so they can be a witness to the world.