FUNDRAISERS and EVENTS
God has given each of us gifts that can be used to benefit Hudsonville Christian School. Many fundraising activities and events at HCS are made possible by our Parents’ Club volunteers. Volunteering keeps our tuition costs stable and allows parents an opportunity to be connected to the education of our students.
Here are just a few of the areas where volunteers are needed.
- Septemberfest Craft Show (second Saturday in September)
- Hudsonville Christian School Auction (Saturday afternoon/evening in February/March)
- Walkathon (Friday during school hours in May)
- Box Tops for Education
- Cookies for Global Missions
- Love Bazaar (student Christmas shopping opportunity held first Friday in December)
- Family Fun Night
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Room Parent
- Playground Monitor Volunteer
- Teacher/Library Aide
- Please see the Volunteer Sign-up Form for all volunteer opportunities and the HCS Volunteer Catalog for volunteer opportunities.
From Robotics Coach to being a Room Parent, from the Harvest Family Event to the Walkathon, there are approximately 1,000 different volunteer opportunities for you to sign up for! HCS is made better when we work together.
Ranging from 5 to 25 points, the grade of your student determines the total number of total points we ask that you sign up for:
- 3 School and 4 School: no points required.
- Young 5s and Kindergarten: 5 points required.
- Grades 1 – 8: 25 points from any combination of volunteer forms.
- Single-parent households, Grades 1 – 8: 10 points from any combination of volunteer forms.
Those who do not sign up for their required volunteer points will be charged an opt-out fee beginning in August 2022.
For more information about the functions and roles available for you to be involved in, check out the links below.
All HCS families are asked to volunteer at a minimum of two functions. For information on the volunteer points system, please contact email@example.com.
PARENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES!
With more than 1,000 opportunities ranging from one-time event shifts to regular school support roles, there are a variety of opportunities to partner with our school. A majority of the volunteer opportunities are listed in the “General School Volunteers” form.