FUNDRAISERS and EVENTS
God has given each of us gifts that can be used to benefit Hudsonville Christian School. Many fundraising activities and events at HCS are made possible by our Parents’ Club volunteers. Volunteering keeps our tuition costs stable and allows parents an opportunity to be connected to the education of our students.
Here are just a few of the areas where volunteers are needed.
- Septemberfest Craft Show
- Hudsonville Christian School Auction
- Golf Outing
- Clay Shoot
- Scrap Metal Drive
- Returnables Shed
- Box Tops and Coke Rewards programs
- Cookies for Global Missions
- Love Bazaar
- Harvest Family Fun
- 3-on-3 Tournament
- Parent/Child Socials
School Support Volunteer Opportunities
- Room Parent
- Playground Monitor Volunteer
- Teacher/Library Aide
- Math Pentathlon
- Middle School Hot Lunch
- and more!
From Robotics Coach to being a Room Parent, from the Harvest Family Event to the Walkathon, there are approximately 1,000 different volunteer opportunities for you to sign up for! HCS is made better when we work together.
Each household should sign-up for up to 25 points based on the information below:
- 3 School and 4 School: no points required.
- Young 5s and Kindergarten: 5 points required.
- Grades 1 – 8: 25 points from any combination of volunteer forms.
- Single-parent households, Grades 1 – 8: 10 points from any combination of volunteer forms.
Those who do not sign up for their required volunteer points will be charged an opt-out fee beginning in August.
For more information about the functions and roles available for you to be involved in, check out the links below.
For information on the volunteer points system, please contact email@example.com.
SIGN UP HERE!
With more than 1,000 opportunities ranging from one-time event shifts to regular school support roles, there are a variety of opportunities to partner with our school.