FUNDRAISERS and EVENTS
God has given each of us gifts that can be used to benefit Hudsonville Christian School. Many fundraising activities and events at HCS are made possible by our Parents’ Club volunteers. Volunteering keeps our tuition costs stable and allows parents an opportunity to be connected to the education of our students.
Here are just a few of the areas where volunteers are needed.
- Hudsonville Community Fair Food Booth (third week in August)
- Septemberfest Craft Show (second Saturday in September)
- Hudsonville Christian School Auction (Saturday afternoon/evening in February/March)
- Walkathon (Friday during school hours in May)
- Box Tops for Education
- Cookies for Global Missions
- Love Bazaar (student Christmas shopping opportunity held first Friday in December)
- Family Fun Night
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Room Parent
- Playground Monitor Volunteer
- Teacher/Library Aide
- Please see the Volunteer Sign-up Form for all volunteer opportunities and the HCS Volunteer Catalog for volunteer opportunities.
From Robotics Coach to being a Room Parent, from Family Fun Night to the Hudsonville Fair, there are approximately 2,000 different volunteer opportunities for you to sign up for! HCS is made better when we work together.
For more information about the functions and roles available for you to be involved in, check out the links below.
All HCS families are asked to volunteer at a minimum of two functions. For information on the volunteer points system, please contact email@example.com.
Families can sign up using these online forms. Please contact the Parents’ Club via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Special Events and Activities
Bonus Points Available!
Here is what you could WIN!
- Free twosome entry for the Golf outing 2022
- 2 entries to the Clay Shoot on Saturday, September 11, 2021
- 8 reserved seats of your choice for the Christmas Program (1 set of 8 tickets will be given away to 3 winners)
- 8 reserved seats of your choice for the Early Childhood Program in May 2022. (1 set of 8 tickets will be given away to 3 winners)
- 1 Guaranteed spot as a chaperone on the 5th grade field trip to Greenfield Village (Spring 2022)
- 1 Guaranteed spot as a chaperone for 7th grade camp (Winter 2022)
- 8 reserved seats of your choice for the 8th grade graduation (1 set of 8 tickets will be given away to 3 winners) (Spring 2022)
How do you enter?
A sign-up form for the drawings will be sent out to all eligible volunteers at the beginning of August.
- For each additional 5 points you earn for volunteering at the FAIR (above your 5 required points) you get one entry.
- For each additional 10 points you register for other SCHOOL functions (above your 25 required points) you get one entry.
You can decide which drawing you want to be entered into based on your families’ needs and interests.