Please contact Julie Moes, Early Childhood Director at 616-379-0333 for open enrollments.
- Enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year will begin on January 25, 2024.
- Classes will be formed February 1.
- Parents will be notified by mail the beginning of March about placement.
- Kids’ Corner Childcare enrollment will begin April 16.
- Enrollment will remain open until classes are filled.
- Required Student Record Information forms will be mailed in the spring and are due back August 1.
All tuition rates are subject to approval by the HCS Society. All schedule options are subject to sufficient enrollment.
Join us at Exploration Night for parents on Thursday, January 25, 2023 at 6:30 PM to learn more about our early childhood programs. We offer 3 School, 4 School, Nature-Based 4 School, Young 5s, and Kindergarten in a variety of schedules and welcome the opportunity to work with you to discover which program is best for your child. Information about our Kids’ Corner Childcare will also be available.
Hudsonville Christian Early Childhood admits any student from a family who affirms our Christian faith as described in the Affirming Statements.
Children must be toilet trained and ready for a group experience away from home and:
- 3 by September 1 for 3 School
- 4 by September 1 for 4 School and Nature-Based 4 School
- 5 by September 1 for Young 5s
- 5 by September 1 for Kindergarten
- I affirm that Christian education is a means God uses in the development of our children to help them achieve their main calling in life – to glorify God.
- I affirm that young persons are Biblically nurtured and supported through their Christian day schooling, supporting the values of home and church.
- I affirm that, with the Holy Spirit’s guidance in students’ lives, the Christian school community offers opportunities and fosters the responsibility to exercise discernment.
- I affirm that I will support Hudsonville Christian School, its staff and its students, with my prayers and I will support it financially as prescribed by the enrollment form.
Enrollment Forms for the 2023-2024 school year.
- 3 School Online Enrollment Form
- 4 School Online Enrollment Form
- Nature-Based 4 School Online Enrollment Form
- Dual 4 School Online Enrollment Form
- Young 5s Online Enrollment Form
- Kindergarten Online Enrollment Form
- Kids’ Corner Information Sheet
- Kids’ Corner Enrollment Form
Required Student Record Information Forms – forms will be given/mailed to you