Support HCS at our Annual Auction fundraiser
March 2, 2024 at 4:30 p.m.
Enjoy a night out to build community and raise funds for our incredible school! The HCS Auction is an annual event that raises $100,000+ to support our students. These funds are utilized by the Parents Club to support students and teachers with field trips and fun classroom resources. The HCS auction includes dinner, as well as both a silent auction and a live auction.
This live auction event is free to attend, and anyone in the community is invited to join in! No matter your bid, your participation will impact our students in BIG ways.
This year, there is a special focus on Tuition Assistance. Families at HCS desire a Christ-centered education. Sometimes needs come up that make it difficult to fulfill financial commitments. Last school year, HCS gave $156,000 toward tuition assistance. For the current 2023/2024 school year, we surpassed that total prior to the completion of October. With your help, we hope to continue to provide the resources required to assist HCS families in need.
- WHEN: Saturday, March 2, 2024
- WHERE: Hudsonville Christian, Elementary Building | 3435 Oak St, Hudsonville
- WHO: This event is open to everyone!
Can’t attend Saturday, March 2? Bid on one of our silent auction items! Silent auction items will be open for bidding Friday, February 23 through Saturday, March 2.
- 4:30pm – 6:00pm – Dinner from Wing Doozy and Silent Auction item previews
- 6:15pm – Live Auction begins, and the Golden Ticket and the Tuition Raffle winners announced.